Quickie

With your open heart and mind, you’ll be able to enjoy just about anything today.

Overview

Someone new changes your mind about an important issue, so make sure that you’re listening and can adapt when needed. You may find yourself moving in a different direction by tonight.
++++
When I first read this in the morning I was questioning myself and whatnot if this was true. Since it was the morning of course nothing happened yet. I didn’t know what I was going to do today. Today was the benefit concert by H20 today in Banning. I wasn’t sure if I was going to be able to go or not because I didn’t have a ride. But I was talking to a friend and she said she’ll be able to pick me up. So in the end I was able to go to the benefit concert. Any ways, going back to what I was going to talk about, in the horoscope it says “Someone new changes your mind about an important issue, so make sure that you’re listening and can adapt when needed. You may find yourself moving in a different direction by tonight.” When I re read this when I got home I was just amazed on how true this was. At the Benefit concert, there was a group called Unseen Belief that performed. Before they performed one of the guy, I think his name was Jojo, gave his testimony. He told us about the day he almost died by falling into a river and got caught in a whirlpool. Ah, it’s too much to write about what he had told us but if I were to tell you in person, it’ll be much easier. Any who, since I barely began to believe more in God and life after death after Youth Camp this summer, the story the guy told us made me think a lot about how great God is. It made me realize that I want to continue believing in him and follow him. Hmm, so what I’m trying to say is, as what the horoscope said “someone new changes your mind on an important issue”, the guy that told us his story has definitely changed my mind. He actually made it more clear to me about who I want to believe in and how I should live my life. I can definitely feel as if I’m moving in a different direction tonight. A good direction that is. Coming from a Shaman family and believing God is two different things. Right now, I have to tell myself, “Do I want to stay as a shaman? Or follow the path of a Christian?” Either way, I know my parents would support me. We’ve had talks about if I do ever get baptized, I should talk to my mom first because she knows what it’s like to be baptized but ended up not marrying a Christian. But at this moment, I’ve chose the path of a Christian. And honestly, for the first time ever, I am not afraid to say I believe in God.
Hah, sorry if this post is a bit confusing to understand.